Dental clinics are fantastic for those folks who are truly on a limited income, where their dental needs or even denture needs are based on a sliding scale on income earned for the year.
There is usually a requirement to show proof of low income status to be eligible for heavily discounted services.
Free Dental Clinics Services
In many areas there are places that offer free dental care. Many of these free dental clinics provide dental services which include dental cleaning, dental surgery and dental extractions. To qualify for free dental care, proof of annual income is usually required.
For those who may not qualify for free dental care, many places offer dental care at a deep discount based on a sliding scale. Proof of income is usually required for free or sliding scale dental clinics.
Some Colleges with Dental Programs
- A.T. Still University-Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Mesa, AZ
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Glendale, AZ
- University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Dental Laboratory Technology - McFatter Technical College
- Dental Laboratory Technology - Indian River State College
- American Express
- Gift Card
- Money Order
- Dental Insurance